Department of Economic and Regional Development Athens, Greece
Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
136, Sygrou Ave.,176 71, Athens
RePEc:edi:depangr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Panagiotis NIKOLOPOULOS & Andreas GKOUZOS & Athanasios PAPADASKALOPOULOS, 2018. "Morphological Polycentricity In Southern Europe: Evidence At The National Level," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 73-93, November.
- Manolis Christofakis & Andreas Gkouzos, 2014. "Exploration Of Localness In The Context Of Economic Base: Accessing Evidence From Greek Prefectures," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 189-202, November.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013. "Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013.
"Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
- Marek Obrębalski & Marek Walesiak, 2015. "Functional structure of Polish regions in the period 2004-2013 – measurement via HHI Index, Florence’s coefficient of localization and cluster analysis," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(2), pages 223-242, June.
- Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N., 2017. "Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 340-352.
- Marek Obrębalski & Marek Walesiak, 2015. "Functional Structure Of Polish Regions In The Period 2004-2013 – Measurement Via Hhi Index, Florence’S Coefficient Of Localization And Cluster Analysis," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 223-242, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreas Gkouzos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.