Salim B. Furth
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Salim B. Furth to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Heritage FoundationWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
RePEc:edi:heritus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Salim B. Furth, 2010. "Terms of Trade Volatility and Precautionary Savings in Developing Economies," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Salim B. Furth, 2010.
"Terms of Trade Volatility and Precautionary Savings in Developing Economies,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c015_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2012. "Terms of Trade Volatility and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 45453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Federici & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2012. "Macroeconomic volatility, consumption behaviour and welfare: A cross-country analysis," Working Paper Series 3612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Hakon Tretvoll & Fernando Leibovici & David Kohn, 2017.
"Trade in Commodities and Emerging Market Business Cycles,"
2017 Meeting Papers
743, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kohn, David & Leibovici, Fernando & Tretvoll, Hakon, 2018. "Trade in Commodities and Business Cycle Volatility," Working Papers 2018-5, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salim B. Furth should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.