[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Felton to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
(in no particular order)
School of Public Policy
College Park, Maryland (United States)
University of Maryland
Van Munching Hall, College Park, MD 20742-1821
RePEc:edi:spumdus (more details at EDIRC)
Federal Reserve Board (Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551
RePEc:edi:frbgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Moser,Caroline & Felton, Andrew, 2010. "The Gendered Nature of Asset Accumulation in Urban Contexts," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2008.
"The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century,"
11862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2009. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part II: June–December, 2008," Vox eBooks, Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p199.
- Felton, Andrew & Reinhart, Carmen M. (ed.), 2008. "The First Global Financial Crisis of the 21st Century Part I: August 2007-May 2008," Vox eBooks, Centre for Economic Policy Research, number p187.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Part II, June-December, 2008," MPRA Paper 13604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Graham & Andrew Felton, 2006. "Inequality and happiness: Insights from Latin America," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 107-122, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2009-01-31 2009-02-28 2009-03-07
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2009-01-31 2009-02-28 2009-03-07
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2009-01-31 2009-02-28 2009-03-07
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-03-07
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2009-01-31
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2009-03-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew Felton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.