Report NEP-URE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Spatial Interdependence of Local Public Expenditures: Selected Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2009/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2009. "Explaining the size distribution of cities: x-treme economies," MPRA Paper 13671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdem Basci & Ismail Saglam, 2009. "Sticky Rents and the Stability of Housing Cycles," Working Papers 0901, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Gontijo, 2008. "Raízes da crise financeira dos derivativos subprime," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td342, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009. "Financial crash, commodity prices and global imbalances: A comment," MPRA Paper 13679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Self-organizing Marketplaces," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-607, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lall, Somik V. & Timmins, Christopher & Yu, Shouyue, 2009. "Connecting lagging and leading regions : the role of labor mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4843, The World Bank.
- Margarita Rubio, 2009. "Fixed and variable-rate mortgages, business cycles and monetary policy," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0903, Banco de Espa�a.
- Wouter den Haan & Vincent Sterk, 2009. "The comovement between household loans and real activity," DNB Working Papers 204, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2009. "The importance of relative performance feedback information: Evidence from a natural experiment using high school students," Economics Working Papers 1148, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2010.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen, Göbel, 2009. "How can the Power of Leviathans be Measured?," MPRA Paper 13663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Aglietta & Ludovic Moreau & Adrian Roche, 2009. "The Crux of the Matter: Ratings and Credit Risk Valuation at the heart of the Structured Finance Crisis," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore