Report NEP-SEA-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shamiri, Ahmed, 2008. "Volatility Transmission: What Does Asia-Pacific Markets Expect?," MPRA Paper 13706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on India Collateral Damage and Response," Working Papers id:1870, eSocialSciences.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Felton, Andrew, 2009. "The first global financial crisis of the 21st century,Part II: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Mico Loretan & Tientip Subhanij & Eric Chan, 2009. "Private information, stock markets, and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 271, Bank for International Settlements.
- Heng, Stefan, 2009. "RFID chips: enabling the efficient exchange of information," MPRA Paper 13646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," NBER Working Papers 14766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.