|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Albert Touna Mama & Jacques Ewoudou, 2010. "Who is credit constrained among denied or discouraged borrowers?"," Working Papers 199, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Legrand Yémélé Kana & Sylvain Dessy & Jacques Ewoudou, 2010. "Are Foster Children Made Better Off by Informal Fostering Arrangements?," Cahiers de recherche 1009, CIRPEE.
- Ewoudou, Jacques & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Stigma and the take-up of social programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4962, The World Bank.
- Sylvain Dessy & Jacques Ewoudou, 2006. "Microfinance and Female Empowerment," Cahiers de recherche 0603, CIRPEE.
- Sylvain Dessy & Jacques Ewoudou & Isabelle Ouellet, 2006. "Understanding the Persistent Low Performance of African Agriculture," Cahiers de recherche 0622, CIRPEE.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ewoudou, Jacques & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2009.
"Stigma and the take-up of social programs,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4962, The World Bank.
- Bolle, Friedel & Liepmann, Hannah & Vogel, Claudia, 2012. "How much social insurance do you want? An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1170-1181.
- Sylvain Dessy & Jacques Ewoudou, 2006.
"Microfinance and Female Empowerment,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John, 2013. "Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture Lending to women in microfinance: influence of social trust and national culture," Working Paper 1317, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W. & Selleck, Lauren J., 2015. "Lending to women in microfinance: Role of social trust," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-65.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (2) 2006-06-10 2010-12-11
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2006-06-10
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2006-02-05
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2010-12-11
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2006-06-10
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2010-12-11
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2006-02-05
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-02-05
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2010-12-11
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2006-02-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jacques Ewoudou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.