Patrick-Nelson Daniel Essiane
|First Name:||Patrick-Nelson Daniel|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) Banque des Etats de l'Afrique CentraleYaoundé, Cameroun
RePEc:edi:beacccm (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Faculté des sciences économiques et de gestion Dschang, Cameroun
Université de Dschang
RePEc:edi:feudscm (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Faculté des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion Yaoundé, Cameroun
Université de Yaoundé II Soa
RePEc:edi:feuyacm (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Essiane, Patrick-Nelson Daniel, 2020. "De l'Ancienne Economie Institutionnelle à la Nouvelle Economie Institutionnelle: une introduction à quelques débats [Old Institutional Economics and New Institutional Economics: an Introduction to ," MPRA Paper 102858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadadjeu Wemba, Dessy-Karl & Essiane, Patrick-Nelson Daniel, 2019. "La crédibilité des politiques monétaires affecte-t-elle la croissance économique en Afrique subsaharienne? [Does the credibility of monetary policies affect economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa?]," MPRA Paper 99961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadadjeu Wemba, Dessy-Karl & Essiane, Patrick-Nelson Daniel, 2018. "Autonomie des Banques Centrales et Finances Publiques en Afrique subsaharienne [Autonomy of Central Banks and Public Finances in Sub-saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 100828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2020-05-04 2020-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2020-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2020-09-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2020-09-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2020-09-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick-Nelson Daniel Essiane should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.