Esen Erdogan Ciftci
|Last Name:||Erdogan Ciftci|
|Erasmus University Eramus School of Economics, Rotterdam,The Netherlands|
Capaciteitsgroep Toegepaste Economie Rotterdam, Netherlands
Faculteit der Economische Wetenschappen
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
Postbus 1738, kamer H12-27, 3000 DR ROTTERDAM
RePEc:edi:rheurnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Erdogan Ciftci E & Bago d'Uva T & van Doorslaer E & van Lenthe J, 2009. "Self-perceived health and longevity: do dynamics matter?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/31, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Erdogan-Ciftci, Esen & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Bago d'Uva, Teresa & van Lenthe, Frank, 2010. "Do self-perceived health changes predict longevity?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(11), pages 1981-1988, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Erdogan-Ciftci, Esen & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Bago d'Uva, Teresa & van Lenthe, Frank, 2010.
"Do self-perceived health changes predict longevity?,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 71(11), pages 1981-1988, December.
- James Banks & James P. Smith, 2011.
"International Comparisons in Health Economics Evidence from Aging Studies,"
WR-880, RAND Corporation.
- Banks, James & Smith, James P., 2012. "International Comparisons in Health Economics: Evidence from Aging Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 6297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Banks & James P. Smith, 2012. "International Comparisons in Health Economics: Evidence from Aging Studies," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 57-81, July.
- James Banks & James P. Smith, 2011. "International Comparisons in Health Economics Evidence from Aging Studies," Working Papers WR-880, RAND Corporation.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Esen Erdogan Ciftci should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.