Mesut Tevfik Eren
Avrupa Birliği Enstitüsü İstanbul, Turkey
: +90 216 336 33 35
+ 90 216 347 45 43
Goztepe Campus, Kuyubasi, Kadikoy - Istanbul
RePEc:edi:abmartr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Eren & Zhuang, 2015. "Mergers and Acquisitions Versus Greenfield Investment, Absorptive Capacity, and Economic Growth: Evidence from 12 New Member States of the European Union," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 99-123, March.
- Eren, T. Mesut & Jimenez, Alfredo, 2015. "Institutional quality similarity, corruption distance and inward FDI in Turkey," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 20(1), pages 88-101.
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eren, T. Mesut & Jimenez, Alfredo, 2015.
"Institutional quality similarity, corruption distance and inward FDI in Turkey,"
Journal of East European Management Studies,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 20(1), pages 88-101.
- Alfredo Jiménez & Marcello Russo & Johannes Marcelus Kraak & Guoliang Frank Jiang, 2017. "Corruption and Private Participation Projects in Central and Eastern Europe," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(5), pages 775-792, October.
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012.
"Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
- Doytch, Nadia, 2015. "Sectoral FDI cycles in South and East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 24-33.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2017.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2771-2831, December.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2016. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 952, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jerzy Rozanski & Pawel Sekula, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Emerging Markets," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16, pages 49-64.
- Marinela GEAMĂNU, 2015. "Analysis of the evolution of foreign direct investment in the European Union, amid the global economic crisis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 223-236, Summer.
- Alina Taran & Marilena Mironiuc & Maria-Carmen Huian, 2016. "Examining The Influence Of Some Macroeconomic Factors On Foreign Direct Investments," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 159-182, December.
- Tokunaga, Masahiro & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Transition and FDI: A Meta-Analysis of the FDI Determinants in Transition Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 47, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mesut Tevfik Eren should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.