Marwane El Alaoui
|Last Name:||El Alaoui|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculté des Sciences Juridiques, Économiques et Sociales Agdal Rabat, Morocco
Université Mohammed V
: (212) 7 77 27 32
(212) 7 77 26 16
Avenue des Nations-Unies, B.P. 721 Agdal - Rabat
RePEc:edi:fjum5ma (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- El Alaoui, Marwane & Benbachir, Saâd, 2012. "Spillover Effect in the MENA Area: Case of Four Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 48682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benbachir, Saâd & El Alaoui, Marwane, 2011. "A Multifractal Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of the Moroccan Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 49003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Benbachir, Saâd & El Alaoui, Marwane, 2011.
"A Multifractal Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of the Moroccan Stock Exchange,"
49003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Chatterjee, Sucharita, 2016. "Multifractal detrended Cross Correlation Analysis of Foreign Exchange and SENSEX fluctuation in Indian perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 188-201.
- El Alaoui, Marwane & Benbachir, Saâd, 2013. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis in the MENA area," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(23), pages 5985-5993.
- Martin Magris & Jiyeong Kim & Esa Rasanen & Juho Kanniainen, 2017. "Long-range Auto-correlations in Limit Order Book Markets: Inter- and Cross-event Analysis," Papers 1711.03534, arXiv.org.
- El Alaoui, Marwane, 2017. "Price–volume multifractal analysis of the Moroccan stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 486(C), pages 473-485.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marwane El Alaoui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.