Serena Marianna Drufuca
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM); Università degli Studi di Milano (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Serena Marianna Drufuca & Maria Rosa Battaggion, 2014. "Quality Competition among Platforms: a Media Market Case," Working Papers (2013-) 1403, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca, 2014. "Information, Media and Elections: Incentives for Media Capture," Working Papers (2013-) 1402, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca & Regina Maria Hirsch & Manto Lampropoulou & Rogelio Pesqueira SÃ¡nchez, 2017. "Telecommunications policies in Europe: past, present, future and impact on citizens," Chapters, in: Massimo Florio (ed.), The Reform of Network Industries, chapter 8, pages 157-170, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca & Maria Rosa Battaggion, 2014.
"Quality Competition among Platforms: a Media Market Case,"
Working Papers (2013-)
1403, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Alina Verashchagina, 2017. "Mass media and attitudes to inequality," Working Papers 178, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2017. "Media pluralism and competition," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 255-283, April.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2014-12-24 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2014-12-24. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-12-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Serena Marianna Drufuca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.