Report NEP-NET-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yanhao Wei, 2014. "Network Effects of Air Travel Demand, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-041, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Nov 2014.
- Topa, Giorgio & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Neighborhood and Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 10126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luke Boosey & R. Mark Isaac, 2014. "Network Monitoring and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," Working Papers wp2014_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca & Maria Rosa Battaggion, 2014. "Quality Competition among Platforms: a Media Market Case," Working Papers (2013-) 1403, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Dolata, Ulrich & Schrape, Jan Felix, 2014. "Masses, crowds, communities, movements: Collective formations in the digital age," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2014-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.