Report NEP-MIC-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bourguignon, Hélène & Gomes, Renato & Tirole, Jean, 2014. "Shrouded Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Eso & Balazs Szentes, 2014. "Dynamic Contracting: An Irrelevance Result," 2014 Meeting Papers 605, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Edmans, Alex & Gottlieb, Daniel, 2014. "The Generalized Informativeness Principle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Malcomson, 2014. "Relational Contracts and Specific Training," Economics Series Working Papers 732, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet, 2015. "Procurement Design with Corruption," Working Papers 798, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Spiegel, Yossi & Stahl, Konrad, 2014. "Industry structure and pricing over the business cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xiaoyong Cao & Guofu Tan & Guoqiang Tian & Okan Yilankaya, 2014. "Equilibria in Second Price Auctions with Private Participation Costs," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1421, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- BERGANTINOS, Gustavo & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan, 2014. "The axiomatic approach to the problem of sharing the revenue from bundled pricing," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2014027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pablo Amorós & M. Socorro Puy & Ricardo Martínez, 2014. "The Closed Primaries versus the Top-two Primary," Working Papers 2014-02, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Serena Marianna Drufuca, 2014. "Information, Media and Elections: Incentives for Media Capture," Working Papers (2013-) 1402, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- BOS, Olivier & TRUYTS, Tom, 2014. "Auctions with prestige motives," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2014030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuhai HONG, 2014. "Ideals should not be too ideal: Identity and public good contribution," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1411, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- David Juárez-Luna & Christian Ghiglino, 2014. "Elite capture of democratic politics: the role of social identity," Working papers DTE 573, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Massimiliano Landi, 2014. "A Class of Symmetric and Quadratic Utility Functions Generating Giffen Demand," Working Papers 21-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2014. "Staggered Contracts, Market Power, and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 10095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hamilton, Jonathan, 2014. "Auction House Guarantees for Works of Art," CEPR Discussion Papers 9996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Minas Vlassis & Stefanos Mamakis, 2014. "Undeclared Labour in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Papers 1404, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Public regulatory intervention in consumer-friendly firms," FEP Working Papers 548, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wuggenig, Mirjam, 2014. "Learning faster or more precisely? Strategic experimentation in networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 485, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.