Michael John Dobbie
(50%) Department of Economics Sydney, Australia
Faculty of Business and Economics
Sydney NSW 2109
RePEc:edi:edmqqau (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculty of Business and Economics Sydney, Australia
Sydney NSW 2109
RePEc:edi:defmqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Michael Dobbie, 2004. "Hysteresis and Insider-Outside Theory - A Literature Review," Research Papers 0408, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Dobbie, 2004. "The Insider-Outsider Theory - Some Evidence from Australia," Research Papers 0407, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Dobbie & Craig MacMillan, 2010. "Internal Labour Markets in Australia:Evidence from the Survey of Education and Training Experience," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 137-154.
- Dobbie, Michael, 2006. "Insider Power, Outsider Ineffectiveness and Product Market Competition: Evidence from Australia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(1).
- Michael Dobbie, 2005. "The insider-outsider theory: some evidence of Australia," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(2), pages 181-201, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michael Dobbie, 2004.
"Hysteresis and Insider-Outside Theory - A Literature Review,"
0408, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Ondřej Čížek, 2015.
"Makroekonometrický model eurozóny
[Macroeconometric Model of the Eurozone]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 279-299.
- Ondřej Čížek, 2015. "Makroekonometrický model eurozóny
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael John Dobbie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.