Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Mihaela DIACONU, 2012. "Characteristics and drivers of venture capital investment activity in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(7(572)), pages 111-132, July.
- Lecturer Ph.D. Mihaela DIACONU, 2011. "Surse de finantare a investitiilor intreprinderilor central si est europene: aspecte comparative si factori de impact - Sources of Funding Business Investments in Central and Eastern European Countrie," Logos Universalitate Mentalitate Educatie Noutate - Sectiunea Stiinte Economice si Administrative/ Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty - Section: Economical and Administrative Sciences, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 1, pages 103-116, February.
- Mihaela DIACONU, 2011. "Technological Innovation: Concept, Process, Typology and Implications in the Economy," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(563)), pages 127-144, October.
- Dionisie Cristina & Diaconu Mihaela, 2011. "Demands in Educational Management Strategies for Management Skills Training," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 622-627, May.
- Lecturer Ph.D. Mihaela DIACONU, 2011. "Sources of Funding of Central and Eastern European Business: Comparative Aspects and Impact Factors," Conferinta Stiintifica Internationala Logos Universalitate Mentalitate Educatie Noutate - Lumen International Scientific Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 1, pages 1-71, February.
- Catalina LACHE & Mihaela DIACONU, 2010. "THE IMPORTANCE OF PROMOTING ETHICAL PRINCIPLES IN MARKETING (Romanian version)," Jurnalul de Studii Juridice, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics on Behalf of Petre Andrei University Iasi, vol. 1, pages 342-356, December.
- Mihaela Diaconu, 2009. "Assessment Of The Efficiency Of Investments Using The Internal Rate Of Return And The Profitability Index," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 509-516, December.
- Mihaela DIACONU (ed.), 2008. "Decizia financiara privind investitiile intreprinderii sub impactul politicilor bugetare/ Financial Decision on Company’s Investments under the Impact of Budgetary Policies (Romanian Version)," Books of Marketing and Economy, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, edition 1, volume 1, number 39, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mihaela DIACONU, 2011.
"Technological Innovation: Concept, Process, Typology and Implications in the Economy,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(563)), pages 127-144, October.
- Mihaela PÃCESILÃ & Carmen Nadia CIOCOIU, 2017. "Systematic Literature Review On Eco-Innovation Determinants," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 30-44, September.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mihaela Diaconu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.