Timothy Michael Devinney
Finance Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
: +61 2 9514 7777
+61 2 9514 7711
PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007
RePEc:edi:sfutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney & Jordan Louviere, 2007. "Using Bestâ€“Worst Scaling Methodology to Investigate Consumer Ethical Beliefs Across Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 299-326, February.
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney, 2007. "Do What Consumers Say Matter? The Misalignment of Preferences with Unconstrained Ethical Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 361-383, December.
- Peter J Buckley & Timothy M Devinney & Jordan J Louviere, 2007. "Do managers behave the way theory suggests? A choice-theoretic examination of foreign direct investment location decision-making," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(7), pages 1069-1094, December.
- Sunil Venaik & David F Midgley & Timothy M Devinney, 2005. "Dual paths to performance: the impact of global pressures on MNC subsidiary conduct and performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 655-675, November.
- Devinney, Timothy M., 1993. "How well do patents measure new product activity?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 447-450.
- Chaney, Paul K & Devinney, Timothy M & Winer, Russell S, 1991. "The Impact of New Product Introductions on the Market Value of Firms," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(4), pages 573-610, October.
- Timothy M. Devinney & Hellmuth Milde, 1990. "Agency Contracting and Inside Debt," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(II), pages 97-111, June.
- Devinney, Timothy M., 1989. "Rationally determined irrationality: An extension of the thesis of rationality as anti-entropic," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 303-319, November.
- Lee, Bong Woo, 1988. "Rationing in a theory of the banking firm, studies in contemporary economics : Timothy M. Devinney, (Springer, New York, 1986) pp. VI + 102," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 611-612, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Timothy Michael Devinney should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.