|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics; Boston College (from RePEc Genealogy)|
The Brattle Grouphttp://www.brattle.com
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Celebi, Metin & Hajos, Attila & Hanser, Philip Q, 2010. "Virtual Bidding: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 16-25, June.
- Hanser, Philip Q. & des Rosiers, Jared S. & Celebi, Metin & Wharton, Joseph B., 2005. "The CAISO's Physical Validation Settlement Service: A Useful Tool for All LMP-Based Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 34-44, October.
- Bohn, James & Celebi, Metin & Hanser, Philip, 2002. "The Design of Tests for Horizontal Market Power in Market-Based Rate Proceedings," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 52-65, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Celebi, Metin & Hajos, Attila & Hanser, Philip Q, 2010.
"Virtual Bidding: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,"
The Electricity Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 16-25, June.
- Dormady, Noah C., 2014. "Carbon auctions, energy markets & market power: An experimental analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 468-482.
- Pengcheng You & Dennice F. Gayme & Enrique Mallada, 2019. "The Role of Strategic Load Participants in Two-Stage Settlement Electricity Markets," Papers 1903.08341, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Metin Celebi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.