Fanwell Fredrick Kenala Bokosi
|Middle Name:||Fredrick Kenala|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 School of Economics; University of Kent (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Canterbury, United Kingdom
University of Kent
: +44 (0) 1227 827497
Keynes College, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP
RePEc:edi:deukcuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bokosi, Fanwell Kenala, 2008. "SELLING OUR WAY INTO POVERTY: The Commercialisation of Poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 7087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bokosi, Fanwell Kenala, 2006. "Household Poverty Dynamics in Malawi," MPRA Paper 1222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fanwell Kenala Bokosi, 2004. "Determinants And Characteristics Of Household Demand For Smallholder Credit In Malawi," General Economics and Teaching 0408001, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bokosi, Fanwell Kenala, 2006.
"Household Poverty Dynamics in Malawi,"
1222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gadom DJAL-GADOM & Armand MBOUTCHOUANG KOUNTCHOU, 2016. "Cross-County Poverty Comparisons In Chad: The Impact Of The Oil Revenues Redistribution Policy," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 44, pages 61-78.
- Richard Mussa, 2010.
"Impact of Fertility on Objective and Subjective Poverty in Malawi,"
SALDRU Working Papers
50, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Impact of fertility on objective and subjective poverty in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amara Amjad Hashmi & Maqbool H. Sial & Maaida Hussain Hashmi, 2008. "Trends and Determinants of Rural Poverty: A Logistic Regression Analysis of Selected Districts of Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 909-923.
- FAYE Ousmane & ISLAM Nizamul & ZULU Eliya, 2011. "Poverty dynamics in Nairobi's slums: testing for true state dependence and heterogeneity effects," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-56, LISER.
- Dr. ADEKOYA, Olusoji Adetayo, 2014. "Analysis of Farm Households Poverty Status in Ogun States, Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 325-340, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fanwell Fredrick Kenala Bokosi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.