|Terminal Degree:||2002 Walter A. Haas School of Business; University of California-Berkeley (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management Ithaca, New York (United States)
Warren Hall, Ithaca NY 14853-6201
RePEc:edi:dacorus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nomathemba Mhlanga & Garrick Blalock & Ralph Christy, 2010. "Understanding foreign direct investment in the southern African development community: an analysis based on project‐level data," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3‐4), pages 337-347, May.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J., 2009. "How firm capabilities affect who benefits from foreign technology," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 192-199, November.
- Garrick Blalock & Daniel H Simon, 2009. "Do all firms benefit equally from downstream FDI? The moderating effect of local suppliers’ capabilities on productivity gains," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1095-1112, September.
- Garrick Blalock & Vrinda Kadiyali & Daniel Simon, 2009. "Driving fatalities after 9/11: a hidden cost of terrorism," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(14), pages 1717-1729.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J., 2008. "Welfare gains from Foreign Direct Investment through technology transfer to local suppliers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 402-421, March.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J. & Levine, David I., 2008. "Financial constraints on investment in an emerging market crisis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 568-591, April.
- Garrick Blalock & Vrinda Kadiyali & Daniel H. Simon, 2007. "The Impact of Post-9/11 Airport Security Measures on the Demand for Air Travel," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 731-755.
- Blalock, Garrick & Veloso, Francisco M., 2007. "Imports, Productivity Growth, and Supply Chain Learning," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1134-1151, July.
- Garrick Blalock & Sonali Roy, 2007. "A Firm‐level Examination of the Exports Puzzle: Why East Asian Exports Didn't Increase After the 1997–1998 Financial Crisis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Garrick Blalock & David R. Just & Daniel H. Simon, 2007. "Entertainment, Poverty, and State Lotteries," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 545-570, July.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J., 2004. "Learning from exporting revisited in a less developed setting," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 397-416, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Garrick Blalock should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.