Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Bathhttp://www.bath.ac.uk/elec-eng/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- bhakar, Rohit & sriram, V.s. & padhy, Narayana prasad & gupta, Hari om, 2010. "Probabilistic game approaches for network cost allocation," MPRA Paper 29003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- bhakar, Rohit & sriram, V.s. & padhy, Narayana prasad & gupta, Hari om, 2010.
"Probabilistic game approaches for network cost allocation,"
29003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahmani-Dabbagh, Saeed & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad Kazem, 2016. "A profit sharing scheme for distributed energy resources integrated into a virtual power plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 313-328.
- Stoilov, Dimo & Stoilov, Luben, 2013. "Improving inter-transmission compensation in EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 282-291.
- M. Fiestras-Janeiro & Ignacio García-Jurado & Manuel Mosquera, 2011. "Cooperative games and cost allocation problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rohit Bhakar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.