Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Auger, J.-F., 1999. "Le laboratoire d'electronique de l'EPM et les transferts de techniques vers les entreprises, 1950-1975," Papers 99-4, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Auger, J.-F. & Gagnon, R., 1999. "An Independant Inventor in a University Setting: Jean-Charles Bernier at the Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, 1925-1975," Papers 99-3, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Jean-François Auger, 2001. "La commercialisation des produits de la recherche en génie du laboratoire d'électronique appliquée de l'École Polytechnique de Montréal, 1937-1975," Histoire, économie & société, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 105-122.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Rolf W. Kunneke & John Groenewegen & Jean-François Auger (ed.), 2009.
"The Governance of Network Industries,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12622.
- Matthias Finger & Dominique Finon, 2011. "From ‘Service Public’ to Universal Service: The Case of the European Union," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-François Auger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.