Elif Akben Selçuk
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Istanbul, Turkey
Kadir Has Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iikhatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elif Akben & Gökhan Özertan & Aslýhan D. Spaulding, 2008. "Are the Asian Equity Markets more Interdependent after the Financial Crisis?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(16), pages 1-7.
- Elif Akben-Selçuk, 2008. "The Impact of Cross-Border M&As on Target Company Performance: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(5), pages 1-9.
- Elif Akben & Gökhan Özertan & Aslýhan D. Spaulding & Sayed H. Saghaian, 2008. "Consumer responses to the H5N1 Avian Influenza: the case of Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(15), pages 1-9.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elif Akben & Gökhan Özertan & Aslýhan D. Spaulding & Sayed H. Saghaian, 2008.
"Consumer responses to the H5N1 Avian Influenza: the case of Turkey,"
AccessEcon, vol. 4(15), pages 1-9.
- Hassouneh, Islam & Radwan, Amr & Serra, Teresa & Gil, José M., 2012. "Food scare crises and developing countries: The impact of avian influenza on vertical price transmission in the Egyptian poultry sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 264-274.
- Siettou, Christina, 2016. "Avian Influenza: outbreaks and the impact on UK consumer demand for poultry," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236328, Agricultural Economics Society.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elif Akben Selçuk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.