|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) İktisat Bölumu Ankara, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
(312) 297 8650
(312) 299 2003
FEAS Building, Beytepe Campus, 06800 Çankaya / Ankara
RePEc:edi:dehuntr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) İktisat Bölümü Osmaniye, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Osmaniye Korkut Ata Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:ibokatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alperen AGCA, 2015. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Turkey Case," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003857, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alperen AGCA, 2015.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Turkey Case,"
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences
1003857, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Javed AHMED & Malik Fahim BASHIR, 2016. "An empirical investigation of banking sector development and economic growth in a panel of selected SAARC countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 65-72, Summer.
- Matthew Harrison & Geng Xiao, 2019. "China and Special Drawing Rights—Towards a Better International Monetary System," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-15, April.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2017. "Determinants of Registration of Unincorporated Enterprises under State Value Added Tax Act in India," MPRA Paper 81236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okabe, Tomohito & Kam, Timothy, 2017. "Regional economic growth disparities: A political economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 26-39.
- Cook, Adam & Ehrlich, Isaac, 2018. "Was Higher Education a Major Channel through which the US Became an Economic Superpower in the 20th Century?," IZA Discussion Papers 11648, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Selamawit G. Kebede & Almas Heshmati, 2020. "Energy Use and Labor Productivity in Ethiopia: The Case of the Manufacturing Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-21, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alperen Agca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.