William James Adams
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1973 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
University of Michigan
: (734) 764-2355
611 S. Tappan Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1220
RePEc:edi:edumius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Adams, W.J. & Encaoua, D., 1992. "Distorting the Direction of Technological Change," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92-02, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- William James Adams, 2007. "Structural Aspects of the Beer Market in Germany and in the United States," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 39-60.
- William James Adams, 2006. "Markets: Beer in Germany and the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 189-205, Winter.
- William James Adams, 2006. "The French Economy in the Twentieth Century," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(4), pages 719-721, December.
- Adams, William James, 1999. "The Political Economy of Agriculture in France's Fifth Republic," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Adams, William James & Encaoua, David, 1994. "Distorting the direction of technological change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 663-673, April.
- William James Adams & Bruno Crépon & David Encaoua, 1992. "Choix technologiques et stratégies de dissuasion d'entrée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 27-36.
- Adams, William James, 1989. "The firm and the market: Studies on multinational enterprise and the scope of the firm : Mark Casson, (MIT press, Cambridge, Ma, 1987) pp. xii+283, $27.50," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 303-306, March.
- Adams, William James & Sappington, David E.M., 1988. "Profiting from 'countervailing' power: An effect of government control," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 323-333.
- William James Adams, 1987. "Should merger policy be changed? An antitrust perspective," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 31, pages 173-198.
- Adams, William James, 1980. "Producer-Concentration as a Proxy for Seller-Concentration: Some Evidence from the World Automotive Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 185-202, December.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1977. "What Makes Advertising Profitable?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(347), pages 427-449, September.
- Adams, William James, 1976. "International Differences in Corporate Profitability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 367-379, November.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
- Adams, Walter & Adams, William James, 1972. "The Military-Industrial Complex: A Market Structure Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 279-287, May.
- William James Adams, 1970. "Firm Size and Research Activity: France and the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 386-409.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Euclidian citation score
- Record of graduates
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, William James Adams should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.