by members of
Valtion Teknillinen Tutkimuskeskus (VTT)
(VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Toivanen, Hannes, 2005. "Antitrust and the competitive structure of the U.S. pulp and paper industry, 1950-1990," MPRA Paper 17188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toivanen, Hannes, 2004. "Learning and Corporate Strategy: The Dynamic Evolution of the North American Pulp and Paper Industry, 1860-1960," MPRA Paper 16415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suominen, Arho & Toivanen, Hannes & SeppÃ¤nen, Marko, 2017. "Firms' knowledge profiles: Mapping patent data with unsupervised learning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 131-142.
- Arho Suominen & Hannes Toivanen, 2016. "Map of science with topic modeling: Comparison of unsupervised learning and human-assigned subject classification," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 67(10), pages 2464-2476, October.
- Hannes Toivanen & Arho Suominen, 2015. "Epistemic integration of the European Research Area: The shifting geography of the knowledge base of Finnish research, 1995–2010," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 549-566.
- Ponomariov, Branco & Toivanen, Hannes, 2014. "Knowledge flows and bases in emerging economy innovation systems: Brazilian research 2005–2009," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 588-596.
- Tuominen, Pekka & Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha, 2013. "Economic effects of energy efficiency improvements in the Finnish building stock," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 181-189.
- Hannes Toivanen & Maria Barbosa Lima-Toivanen, 2009. "Learning, innovation and public policy: the emergence of the Brazilian pulp and paper industry," Chapters,in: Sectoral Systems of Innovation and Production in Developing Countries, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.