by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Abilene, Texas (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Russell E. Triplett & Nilufer Ozdemir & Paul M. Mason, 2022. "Structural Change in the Investment Function," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 46(1), pages 220-236, January.
- Paul M. Mason & Andres Gallo, 2016. "An Alternative Estimation Technique for Determining Discount Rates and Earnings Growth Rates in Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Cases," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 181-192, December.
- Gallo, Andres & Mason, Paul & Shapiro, Steve & Fabritius, Michael, 2010. "What is behind the increase in oil prices? Analyzing oil consumption and supply relationship with oil price," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4126-4141.
- B. Jay Coleman & Andres Gallo & Paul M. Mason & Jeffrey W. Steagall, 2010. "Voter Bias in the Associated Press College Football Poll," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 11(4), pages 397-417, August.
- Paul M. Mason & Jeffrey W. Steagall & Stephen L. Shapiro & Michael M. Fabritius, 2005. "Evaluating the Life Cycles of Education-Supporting Lotteries," Public Finance Review, , vol. 33(2), pages 255-271, March.
- Alojzy Z. Nowak & Paul M. Mason & Jeffrey W. Steagall, 2004. "Recent Developments and Prescribed Future Paths for Polish Banking," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 15(2), pages 105-129, April.
- Mason, Paul M. & Steagall, Jeffrey W. & Fabritius, Michael M., 2003. "The changing quality of business education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 603-609, December.
- Paul M. Mason & Jeffrey W. Steagall & Michael M. Fabritius, 1997. "The Elasticity of Demand for Lotto Tickets and the Corresponding Welfare Effects," Public Finance Review, , vol. 25(5), pages 474-490, September.
- Mason, Paul M. & Steagall, Jeffrey W. & Fabritius, Michael M., 1995. "Student evaluations of faculty: A new procedure for using aggregate measures of performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 403-416, December.
- Paul M. Mason & Michael M. Fabritius, 1995. "Valuing The Lost Leisure Involved In Household Services In Personal Injury Cases," Journal of Forensic Economics, National Association of Forensic Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 299-299, September.
- mason, Paul m., 1994. "Response to review essay: `Equity and efficiency of state lotteries'," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 365-366.
- Mary O. Borg & Paul M. Mason & Stephen L. Shapiro, 1993. "The Cross Effects of Lottery Taxes On Alternative State Tax Revenue," Public Finance Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 123-140, April.
- Mary O. Borg & Paul M. Mason & Stephen I. Shapiro, 1991. "The Incidence of Taxes on Casino Gambling: Exploiting the Tired and Poor," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 323-333, July.
- Mary O. Borg & Paul M. Mason & Stephen L. Shapiro, 1990. "An Economic Comparison of Gambling behavior in Atlantic City and Las Vegas," Public Finance Review, , vol. 18(3), pages 291-312, July.
- Borg, Mary O. & Mason, Paul M., 1988. "The Budgetary Incidence of a Lottery to Support Education," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 41(1), pages 75-85, March.
- Paul M. Mason, 1985. "An Assessment of Tobin's Interpretation of Keynes' Liquidity Preference Theory," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 29(2), pages 49-54, October.