by members of
South African Institute of International Affairs
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Johannesburg, South Africa
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Henri Bezuidenhout, ZahnÃ© Coetzee and Carike Claassen, 2014. "Profiling Sectoral Risks of Foreign Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 415, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Naudé, Wim & Bezuidenhout, Henri, 2012. "Remittances provide resilience against disasters in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Al Doyaili, Sarah, 2012.
"Why should sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha development round?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Doyaili, Sarah Al, 2013. "Why should Sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha Development Round?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-26.
- Carike Claassen & ElsabÃ© Loots & Henri Bezuidenhout, 2011. "Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 261, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper & Matthias Bauer, 2011. "Sub-Saharan Africa and G20 Responses to the Global Financial Crises: First, do not harm," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 16-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian Voll & Peter Draper, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis, Protectionism and Current Account Deficit: South Africa on the Brink?," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 08-2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Draper, 2010. "Rethinking the (European) Foundations of Sub-Saharan African Regional Economic Integration: A Political Economy Essay," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 293, OECD Publishing.
- Henri Bezuidenhout, 2009. "A regional perspective on Aid and FDI in Southern Africa," Working Papers 147, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bezuidenhout, Henri & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the Southern African Development Community," WIDER Working Paper Series 088, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sebastian Voll, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis, Protectionism and Current Account Deficit," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 12(2), pages 129-152, April.