by members of
Institut für Mikroökonomische Theorie
(Institute of Microeconomic Theory, Faculty of Economics, Humboldt University Berlin))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Olga Nottmeyer & Georg Weizsäcker & Christian Zankiewicz, 2013.
"Hidden Skewness: On the Difficulty of Multiplicative Compounding under Random Shocks,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1337, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ludwig Ensthaler & Olga Nottmeyer & Georg Weizsäcker & Christian Zankiewicz, 2014. "Hidden Skewness: On the Difficulty of Multiplicative Compounding under Random Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zankiewicz, Christian & Ensthaler, Ludwig & Nottmeyer, Olga & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2015. "Hidden skewness: On the difficulty of multiplicative compounding under random shocks," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112815, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Zankiewicz, 2014. "Die Tücken des Zinseszinseffekts: Privatanleger unterschätzen Verlustrisiken bei Finanzprodukten," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(9), pages 166-171.
- Christian Zankiewicz, 2014. "Pitfalls of Compound Interest Effect: Private Investors Underestimate Loss Risks of Financial Products," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 17-22.