by alumni of
Culverhouse College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa, Alabama (United States)
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yaya, Mehmet-Erdem, 2005. "Immigration, Trade and Wages in Germany," MPRA Paper 505, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Kutan, Ali M. & Yaya, Mehmet E., 2017. "Financial integration in small Islands: The case of Cyprus," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 201-219.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Kutan, Ali M. & Yaya, Mehmet E., 2017. "Testing the dependency theory on small island economies: The case of Cyprus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-11.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Mehmet E. Yaya, 2016.
"JDistinguished Guest Lecture: Ideal Money
[The Impact of the ACA's Extension of Coverage to Dependents on Young Adults' Access to Care and Prescription Drugs]," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 25-44, July.
- Michaël Bonnal & Mehmet E. Yaya, 2015. "Political Institutions, Trade Openness, and Economic Growth: New Evidence," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 1276-1291, November.
- Christopher Johnson & John Formby & Hoseong Kim, 2011. "Economic growth and poverty: a tale of two decades," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(28), pages 4277-4288.
- Gary A. Hoover & Mehmet E. Yaya & Sondra R. Collins, 2011. "More on Non-White Poverty and Economic Growth in the United States," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 20(1), pages 63-82, March.
- Gary Hoover & Mehmet Yaya, 2010. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Income Inequality Across US Regions," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 79-114, June.
- Mehmet Yaya, 2009. "Terrorism And Tourism: The Case Of Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 477-497.