by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
School of Economics
University of New England
| Journal articles |
- Salim, Ruhul & Yao, Yao & Chen, George & Zhang, Lin, 2017. "Can foreign direct investment harness energy consumption in China? A time series investigation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 43-53.
- Chen, George S. & Yao, Yao & Malizard, Julien, 2017.
"Does foreign direct investment crowd in or crowd out private domestic investment in China? The effect of entry mode,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 409-419.
- G.S. Chen & Y. Yao & Julien Malizard, 2017. "Does foreign direct investment crowd in or crowd out private domestic investment in China? The effect of entry mode," Post-Print hal-03124847, HAL.
- George Chen & Abbas Valadkhani & Bligh Grant, 2016. "How useful is the yield spread as a predictor of growth in Australia?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(2), pages 222-241, May.
- Abbas Valadkhani & George Chen & Bernice Kotey, 2014. "Asymmetric changes in Australia’s small business loan rate," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 945-957, December.
- Abbas Valadkhani & George Chen, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the US stock market and output growth volatility spillover effects on three Anglo-Saxon countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 323-335, May.