by members of
Department of Urban Affairs and Planning
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
Blacksburg, Virginia (United States)
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Bieri, David, 2012. "Form Follows Function: On the Interaction between Real Estate Finance and Urban Spatial Structure," MPRA Paper 53479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Bieri, David, 2007. "The Transformation Problem: A Tale of Two Interpretations," MPRA Paper 3895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bieri, David, 2006. "Picking a Winner? Evidence from the Non-Manufacturing High-Tech Industry in the Blacksburg MSA," MPRA Paper 1079, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2006.
- David S. Bieri & Ludwig B. Chincarini, 2004. "Riding the Yield Curve: Diversification of Strategies," Finance 0410002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David S. Bieri, 2004. "The Basel Process and Financial Stability," Macroeconomics 0412001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David S. Bieri & Casey J. Dawkins, 2019. "Amenities, affordability, and housing vouchers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 56-82, January.
- David S. Bieri, 2017. "Managing “Cataclysmic Money”: How Financial Regulation Matters for the Future of U.S. Housing Policy," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 476-482, May.
- David Bieri, 2016. "Michael Peter Smith and L. Owen Kirkpatrick (eds.) 2015: Reinventing Detroit: The Politics of Possibility. Comparative Urban and Community Research Series, Volume 11. New Brunswick and London: Transac," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1242-1244, November.
- David S. Bieri & Casey J. Dawkins, 2016. "Quality of Life, Transportation Costs, and Federal Housing Assistance: Leveling the Playing Field," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4-5), pages 646-669, September.
- David S Bieri, 2015. "Crowdfunding the city: the end of 'cataclysmic money'?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 47(12), pages 2429-2435, December.
- Richard K. Norton & David S. Bieri, 2014. "Planning, Law, and Property Rights: A US-European Cross-national Contemplation," International Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3-4), pages 379-397, November.
- David Bieri, 2010. "Booming Bohemia? Evidence from the US High-Technology Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 23-48.
- David S. Bieri, 2009. "Financial stability, the Basel Process and the new geography of regulation," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(2), pages 303-331.
- Dawkins, Casey J. & Shen, Qing & Sanchez, Thomas W., 2005. "Race, space, and unemployment duration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 91-113, July.
- Dawkins, Casey J., 2005. "Racial gaps in the transition to first-time homeownership: The role of residential location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, November.
- Dawkins, Casey J., 2005. "Tiebout choice and residential segregation by race in US metropolitan areas, 1980-2000," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 734-755, November.
- David S. Bieri, 2017. "Regulatory space and the flow of funds across the hierarchy of money," Chapters, in: Ron Martin & Jane Pollard (ed.), Handbook on the Geographies of Money and Finance, chapter 16, pages 377-414, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Bieri, 2017. "Back to the Future: Lösch, Isard, and the Role of Money and Credit in the Space-Economy," Advances in Spatial Science, in: Randall Jackson & Peter Schaeffer (ed.), Regional Research Frontiers - Vol. 1, chapter 0, pages 217-241, Springer.