by members of
Department of International Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
College of Economics and Management
Chungnam National University
Taejon, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Taegi Kim & Keith Maskus & Keun-Yeob Oh, 2014. "Effects of Knowledge Spillovers on Knowledge Production and Productivity Growth in Korean Manufacturing Firms," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 63-79, March.
- Keun‐Yeob Oh & Paul Evans, 2011. "Test Of The Convergence Hypothesis Allowing For Cross‐Sectional Dependence," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 302-312, August.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hong-Kee & Oh, Keun-Yeob, 2009. "The purchasing power parity of Southeast Asian currencies: A time-varying coefficient approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-106, January.
- Evans, Paul & Kim, Bong-Han & Oh, Keun-Yeob, 2008. "Capital mobility in saving and investment: A time-varying coefficients approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 806-815, September.
- Keun-Yeob Oh & Bonghan Kim & Honkee Kim, 2006. "An empirical study of the relation between stock price and EPS in panel data: Korea case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(20), pages 2361-2369.
- Kim, Hongkee & Oh, Keun-Yeob & Jeong, Chan-Woo, 2005. "Panel cointegration results on international capital mobility in Asian economies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Kim Taegi & Keun-Yeob Oh, 2001. "Country size, income level and intra-industry trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 401-406.
- Oh, Keun-Yeob, 1999. "Are Exchange Rates Cointegrated with Monetary Model in Panel Data?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(2), pages 147-154, April.
- Keun-Yeob Oh & Bong-Han Kim & Hong-Kee Kim & Byung-Chul Ahn, 1999. "Savings-investment cointegration in panel data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(8), pages 477-480.
- Oh, Keun-Yeob, 1996. "Purchasing power parity and unit root tests using panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 405-418, June.
- Hong-Kee Kim & Keun-Yeob Oh, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Long Run Relationship between Savings and Investment," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 65-75.