Savings-investment cointegration in panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Wei & Li, Haiqi, 2016. "Time-varying saving–investment relationship and the Feldstein–Horioka puzzle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 166-178.
- Evans, Paul & Kim, Bong-Han & Oh, Keun-Yeob, 2008. "Capital mobility in saving and investment: A time-varying coefficients approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 806-815, September.
- Kumar, Saten, 2015. "Regional integration, capital mobility and financial intermediation revisited: Application of general to specific method in panel data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-17.
- Boateng, Elliot & Amponsah, Mary, 2015. "Effect of interest rate on savings behaviour among Ghanaians: evidence from Kumasi, Ghana," MPRA Paper 63926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2015.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:11:y:2006:i:4:p:411-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "Measuring Capital Mobility in the Asia Pacific Rim," MPRA Paper 2208, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2007. "Saving-investment correlations and capital mobility in OECD countries: an error correction analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 597-601.
- Loesse Esso, 2012. "Re-examining the saving-investment nexus: threshold cointegration and causality evidence from the ECOWAS," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 193-220, August.
- Javed Younas & Debasish Chakraborty, 2011. "Globalization and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 2089-2096.
- Hamid Raza & Gylfi Zoega & Stephen Kinsella, 2015. "Capital controls, financial crisis and the investment saving nexus:Evidence from Iceland," Working Papers 201518, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:8:p:477-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.