by members of
Department of Financial Studies
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Delhi
| Journal articles |
- Chandan Sharma & Ritesh Kumar Mishra, 2012. "Is an Optimum Currency Area Feasible in East and South East Asia?," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 209-232, September.
- Mishra, Ritesh Kumar & Sehgal, Sanjay & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2011. "A search for long-range dependence and chaotic structure in Indian stock market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 96-104, May.
- Ritesh Kumar Mishra & Sanjay Sehgal, 2011. "Exchange rates and prices in purchasing power parity framework: Are bilateral real exchange rates stationary?," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 274-286.
- Ritesh Kumar Mishra & Chandan Sharma, 2011. "An empirical test of Purchasing Power Parity in the post-Bretton Woods era: a panel data approach," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 95-109.
- Chandan Sharma & Ritesh Kumar Mishra, 2011. "Does export and productivity growth linkage exist? Evidence from the Indian manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 633-652, November.
- Mishra, Ritesh Kumar & Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "India's demand for international reserve and monetary disequilibrium: Reserve adequacy under floating regime," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 901-919.
- Mishra, Ritesh Kumar & Sharma, Chandan, 2010. "Real exchange rate behavior and optimum currency area in East Asia: Evidence from Generalized Purchasing Power Parity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 205-213, June.