by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Tehran
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Saleh, Iraj & Meshkat, Reza & Yazdani, Saeed & Rafiee, Hamed, 2018. "Proceedings: 2nd International Conference on Food and Agricultural Economics: AN ECONOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF WILLINGNESS-TO-PAY FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: A CASE STUDY OF LAKE URMIA," 2nd International Conference on Food and Agricultural Economics, April 27-28, 2018, Alanya, Turkey 296700, International Conference on Food and Agricultural Economics.
- Omid Karami & Mina Mahmoudi, 2018. "Estimating Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in the Agricultural Sector in Iran," Papers 1806.04238, arXiv.org.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2016. "Dynamics of Price Adjustment in Qualitatively Differentiated Markets in the U.S.: The Case of Organic and Conventional Apples," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229950, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi, 2016. "Relationship among Energy, Bioenergy, and Agricultural Commodity Prices: Re-Considering Structural Changes," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229793, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Buck, Steven & Nemati, Mehdi & Sunding, David, 2016. "The Welfare Consequences of the 2015 California Drought Mandate: Evidence from New Results on Monthly Water Demand," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236049, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Zheng, Yuqing & Hu, Wuyang, 2016.
"ISO-14001 Standard and Firms’ Environmental Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Transportation Equipment Manufacturers,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
235645, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Zheng, Yuqing & Hu, Wuyang, 2019. "The ISO 14001 Standard and Firms’ Environmental Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Transportation Equipment Manufacturers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(2), May.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Hu, Wuyang & Reed, Michael, 2016.
"Are Free Trade Agreements Good for the Environment? A Panel Data Analysis,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
235631, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mehdi Nemati & Wuyang Hu & Michael Reed, 2019. "Are free trade agreements good for the environment? A panel data analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 435-453, February.
- Falsafian, Azadeh & Yazdani, Saeed & Moghaddasi, Reza, 2011. "Asymmetric Price Transmission and Non-linear Adjustment in the Iranian Mutton Market," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114363, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mirzaei, Farhad & Yazdani, Saeed & Gharahdagh, Ali Akbar & Mostafavi, Mostafa, 2005. "Iran’s poultry meat export status in the Middle East region," MPRA Paper 5925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ardeshiri, Mansour & Moghaddasi, Reza & Yazdani, Saeed & Mohamadinejad, Amir, 2019. "Trade Openness and Spatial Distribution of Manufacturing Industries: Iranian Provincial Evidence," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 26(1), pages 21-44, June.
- Mirzaei, Mehrnoosh & Yazdani, Saeid & Nazari, Mohammad Reza & Mahmoodi, Abolfazl & Yavari, Gholamrezae & Fadaei, Mohsen Shokat, 2018. "Agricultural Economic and Environmental Impacts of Water Resources Management Scenarios of Agricultural Sector in Qazvin Plain," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), April.
- Saeid Yazdani & Mohd Johari Mohd Yusof & Mohammad Mehdi Azizi & Abang Abdullah Abang Ali, 2015. "Effects of Lack of Coordination in the Context of Urban Infrastructure Provision: A Multiple Embedded Case Study in Iran," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 6(6), pages 291-303.
- Rokhshad Hejazi & Mad Nasir Shamsudin & Khalid Abd. Rahim & Alais Radam & Saeed Yazdani & Zelina Zaitun Ibrahim & Mohammad Hassan Vakilpoor & Elmira Shamshiry, 2014. "Measuring the economic values of natural resources along a freeway: a contingent valuation method," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(4), pages 629-641, April.
- Habibeh Sherafatmand & Saeed Yazdani, 2014. "The management of price risk in Iranian dates: An application of futures instruments," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Baniasadi, Mostafa & Yazdani, Saeed & Salami, Habib Allah, 2013. "Investigation of the Potential Market and Estimation of WTP for Insurance of Pistachio Tree Trunk (Case Study Rafsanjan-Iran)," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 3(4), pages 1-8, December.
- Yazdani, Saeed & Vaezi, L., 2009. "Agricultural Producer Support Policy in Iran and Selected Countries," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 1-12.
- Yazdani, Saeed, 2006. "Analyzing the Impact of Structural Change in Iranian Agricultural Credit System," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 1-10, July.
- Iraj Saleh, 2004. "Estimating Shadow Wage Rates for Economic Project Appraisal," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 253-266.
- S. Yazdani & G. P. Hill, 1993. "Islamic Credit: The Iranian Experience," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 301-310, May.