by members of
Centre for Training and Research in Public Finance and Policy
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Sattwik Santra, 2016. "Global and Country Poverty Rates, Welfare Rankings of the Regions and Purchasing Power Parities: How Robust Are the Results?," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Santra, Sattwik & Chaudhury, Ranajoy, 2015. "The American Pride and Aspiration," MPRA Paper 61649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder,Amita & Ray,Ranjan & Santra,Sattwik, 2015. "Preferences, purchasing power parity, and inequality : analytical framework, propositions, and empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7395, The World Bank.
- Sugata Marjit & Sattwik Santra & Koushik Kumar Hati, 2015.
"Relative Social Status and Conflicting Measures of Poverty - A Behavioral Analytical Model,"
Discussion Papers Series
543, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee & Koushik Kumar Hati, 2015. "Relative Social Status and Conflicting Measures of Poverty: A Behavioural Analytical Model," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Marjit, Sugata & Santra, Sattwik & Hati, Koushik Kumar, 2014. "Does inequality affect the consumption patterns of the poor? – The role of “status seeking” behaviour," MPRA Paper 54118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santra, Sattwik & Hati, Koushik Kumar, 2014. "India’s Move from Sales Tax to VAT: A Hit or Miss?," MPRA Paper 54542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugata Marjit & Sattwik Santra & Koushik Kumar Hati, 2014. "Does inequality affect the consumption patterns of the poor? â€“ The role of status seeking behaviour," Discussion Papers Series 514, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mazumder, Debojyoti & Santra, Sattwik, 2009. "Unemployment and Inheritance Linkage: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 57161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder Amita & Ray Ranjan & Santra Sattwik, 2017. "Sensitivity of Purchasing Power Parity Estimates to Estimation Procedures and their Effect on Living Standards Comparisons," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Santra, Sattwik, 2014. "Non-homothetic preferences: Explaining unidirectional movements in wage differentials," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 87-97.
- Sattwik Santra, 2012. "Trade and market congestion: An explanation for widening skilled--unskilled wage differential," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Marjit, Sugata & Santra, Sattwik (ed.), 2016. "India Public Finance and Policy Report 2016: Fiscal Issues and Macro Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199472055.