by members of
Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (CTPA)
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
(Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- Alastair Thomas & Isabelle Joumard & Tibor Hanappi & Michelle Harding, 2017. "Taxation and Investment in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1397, OECD Publishing.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Tibor Hanappi, 2015. "The Potential of Electromobility in Austria: An Analysis Based on Hybrid Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1472, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut Hofer & Tibor Hanappi & Sandra Müllbacher, 2012. "A Note on Automatic Stabilizers in Austria: Evidence from ITABENA," NRN working papers 2012-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tibor Hanappi & Sandra Müllbacher, 2012.
"Tax Incentives and Family Labor Supply in Austria,"
NRN working papers
2012-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tibor Hanappi, 2012.
"Retirement Behaviour in Austria: Incentive Effects on Old-Age Labor Supply,"
NRN working papers
2012-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hanappi, Tibor Paul, 2014. "Retirement Behaviour in Austria: Incentive Effects on Old-Age Labor Supply," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100358, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Hanappi, Tibor, 2016. "The potential of electromobility in Austria: Evidence from hybrid choice models under the presence of unreported information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 30-41.
- Tibor Paul Hanappi & Sandra Müllbacher, 2016.
"Tax incentives and family labor supply in Austria,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 961-987, December.
- Corley-Coulibaly, Marva. & Hanappi, Tibor. & Kizu, Takaaki. & Kühn, Stefan. & Presidente, Giorgio. & Samaan, Daniel., 2014. "Crisis responses, competitiveness and jobs," Studies on Growth with Equity, International Labour Office, Research Department, number 994870023402676, March.