by members of
College of Economics and Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Taejon, South Korea
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sanghoon Lee, 2008. "Ownership Structure and Financial Performance: Evidence from Panel Data of South Korea," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_17, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Jinyoung Hwang & Neville Nien-Heui Jiang & Ping Wang, 2002. "Financial Collusion and Over-Lending," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0229, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Lee, Sanghoon, 2015. "Slack and innovation: Investigating the relationship in Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1895-1905.
- Lee, Sanghoon & Oh, Dae-Won, 2015. "Economic growth and the environment in China: Empirical evidence using prefecture level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-85.
- Lee, Sanghoon, 2014. "The relationship between growth and profit: evidence from firm-level panel data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-11.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2012. "Financial Determinants of Corporate R&D Investment in Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Lee, Jong Ha & Hwang, Jinyoung, 2011. "Output Volatility and Growth in Korea, China and Japan," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 15(1), pages 87-111, March.
- Sacit Hadi Akdede & Jinyoung Hwang, 2008. "Empirical investigation of disintegrations and nationalism," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 1065-1071.
- Sacit Hadi Akdede & Jinyoung Hwang & Emre Can, 2008. "Cultural Diversity, Domestic Political Violence And Public Expenditures," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 235-247.
- Jinyoung Hwang & Neville Jiang & Ping Wang, 2007. "Collusion And Overlending," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(4), pages 691-707, October.
- Hwang , Jinyoung, 2007. "The Influence of Globalization on the Change and Convergence of Social Security Transfer: An Empirical Analysis for OECD Counties," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 11(2), pages 285-307, December.
- Jinyoung Hwang & Kun-Oh Jung, 2006. "A cross-country study on income distribution and school enrolment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 723-726.
- Hwang, Jinyoung, 2005. "Asset distribution and tertiary education expenditure in developing countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-178, April.
- Anandi Mani & Jinyoung Hwang, 2004. "Income Distribution, Learning-by-Doing, and Comparative Advantage," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 452-473, August.
- Hwang, Jinyoung & Jung, Kun-Oh, 2002. "Initial asset inequality and tariff formation: a cross-country analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Jinyoung Hwang, 2002. "A Note On The Relationship Between Corruption And Government Revenue," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 161-177, December.