by members of
Area de Economía
Instituto de Ciencias
Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento
Buenos Aires, Argentina
(Economics Area, Institute of Sciences, General Sarmiento National University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Luis, Beccaria & Roxana, Maurizio & Vazquez, Gustavo, 2014. "Recent changes in wage inequality in Argentina. The role of labor formalization and other factors," MPRA Paper 56701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio, Roxana, 2014. "Labour formalization and declining inequality in Argentina and Brazil in the 2000s a dynamic approach," ILO Working Papers 485515, International Labour Organization.
- Keifman, Saul N. & Maurizio, Roxana, 2012. "Changes in Labour Market Conditions and Policies: Their Impact on Wage Inequality during the Last Decade," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fabio Bertranou & Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Monetary Transfers for Children and Adolescents in Argentina: Characteristics and Coverage of a ?System? with Three Components," Policy Research Brief 30, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Labour informality in Latin America: the case of Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Peru," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16512, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Ana Laura Fernandez & Paula Monsalvo & Mariana Alvarez, 2011. "Dynamics of Poverty, Labor Market and Public Policies in Latin America," Working Papers PMMA 2011-05, PEP-PMMA.
- Fabio, Bertranou & Roxana, Maurizio, 2011. "The role of labour market and social protection in reducing inequality and eradicating poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 39843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damill, Mario & Frenkel, Roberto & Maurizio, Roxana, 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 467787, International Labour Organization.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Ana Fernández & Paula Monsalvo & Mariana Álvarez, 2013. "Urban poverty and labor market dynamics in five Latin American countries: 2003–2008," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 555-580, December.
- Valeria Esquivel, 2010. "Discretionary Time: A New Measure of Freedom," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 154-159.
- Valeria ESQUIVEL, 2010. "Care workers in Argentina: At the crossroads of labour market institutions and care services," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(4), pages 477-493, December.
- Roxana Maurizio & Barbara Perrot & Soledad Villafañe, 2009. "How important were social and labour market policies in reducing poverty across different families in Argentina? A dynamic approach," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(3-4), pages 152-187, September.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio, 2009. "Factors associated to poverty mobility in Greater Buenos Aries," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(2), pages 35-69, June.
- Valeria Esquivel & Debbie Budlender & Nancy Folbre & Indira Hirway, 2008. "Explorations: Time-use surveys in the south," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 107-152.
- Beccaria, Luis & Maurizio, Roxana, 2004. "Inestabilidad laboral en el Gran Buenos Aires," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(283), pages 535-573, julio-sep.