LASSOPACK: Stata module for lasso, square-root lasso, elastic net, ridge, adaptive lasso estimation and cross-validation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleksandr Faryna & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2020.
"Wage Setting and Unemployment: Evidence from Online Job Vacancy Data,"
Economics Discussion Papers
em-dp2020-02, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Faryna, Oleksandr & Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2020. "Wage Setting and Unemployment: Evidence from Online Job Vacancy Data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 503, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Oleksandr Faryna & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2020. "Wage Setting and Unemployment: Evidence from Online Job Vacancy Data," Discussion Papers 20-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sander Gerritsen & Mark Kattenberg & Sonny Kuijpers, 2019. "The impact of age at arrival on education and mental health," CPB Discussion Paper 389, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Toews, Gerhard & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2020. "Enemies of the people," SocArXiv gnypr, Center for Open Science.
- Luis Aguiar Wicht & Joel Waldfogel & Sarah Waldfogel, 2018. "Playlisting Favorites: Is Spotify Gender-Biased?," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Park, Sujeong & Powell, David, 2021.
"Is the rise in illicit opioids affecting labor supply and disability claiming rates?,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Sujeong Park & David Powell, 2020. "Is the Rise in Illicit Opioids Affecting Labor Supply and Disability Claiming Rates?," NBER Working Papers 27804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Szabó-Morvai Ágnes & Hubert János Kiss, 2020. "Locus of control and Human Capital Investment Decisions: The Role of Effort, Parental Preferences and Financial Constraints," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2055, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Crépon, Bruno, 2020. "Teaching Labor Laws: Evidence From a Randomized Control Trial in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 13513, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera & Lin Xiong, 2020. "Female Small Business Owners in China: Discouraged, not Discriminated," Discussion Papers 20-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Mert Hakan Hekimoğlu & Burak Kazaz, 2020. "Analytics for Wine Futures: Realistic Prices," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(9), pages 2096-2120, September.
- Rossmann, Tobias, 2019. "Does Experience Shape Subjective Expectations?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 181, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Ryan Engstrom & David Newhouse & Vidhya Soundararajan, 2020. "Estimating small-area population density in Sri Lanka using surveys and Geo-spatial data," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Peter D. Lunn & Seán Lyons & Martin Murphy, 2020.
"Predicting farms’ noncompliance with regulations on nitrate pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(13), pages 2313-2333, November.
- Lunn, Pete & Lyons, Seán & Murphy, Martin, 2019. "Predicting farms’ noncompliance with regulations on nitrate pollution," Papers WP609, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mustafa Caglayan & Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Xiong Xiong, 2019. "Asset mispricing in loan secondary markets," Discussion Papers 19-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sander Gerritsen & Mark Kattenberg & Sonny Kuijpers, 2019. "The impact of age at arrival on education and mental health," CPB Discussion Paper 389.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joana Cardim & Teresa Molina-Millán & Pedro C. Vicente, 2021. "Can technology improve the classroom experience in primary education? An African experiment on a worldwide program," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2101, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
More about this item
Keywordslasso; elastic net; ridge regression; adaptive lasso; cross-validation; high-dimensional models; regularization; penalization; sparsity; Stata;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocode:s458458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.