Improving productivity in tropical lakes and reservoirs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig, J.F. (ed.), 2000. "Sustainable fish production in Lake Nasser: ecological basis and management policy," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13854, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BÎ˜nÎ˜, C. & Russell, A.J.M., 2007. "Diagnostic study of the Volta Basin fisheries: Part 2 Livelihoods and poverty analysis, current trends and projections," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38823, December.
- BÎ˜nÎ˜, C., 2007. "Diagnostic study of the Volta Basin fisheries: Part 1 overview of the fisheries resources," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38822, December.
- Hubold, Gerd & Klepper, Rainer, 2013. "Die Bedeutung von Fischerei und Aquakultur für die globale Ernährungssicherung," Thünen Working Papers 3, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
More about this item
KeywordsFreshwater aquaculture; Inland fisheries;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .