The Right to Tell : The Role of Mass Media in Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roumeen Islam, 2006. "Does More Transparency Go Along With Better Governance?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 121-167, July.
- Luc Peter & Stephanie Barbey & Ajay Tejasvi, 2007. "The FM Revolution in Niger : Radio's Impact on Capacity Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9556, The World Bank.
- Magnus Carlsson & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2012. "The Power of Media and Changes in Discriminatory Behavior Among Employers," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 98-108, February.
- Andriantsoa, Pascal & Andriasendrarivony, Nancy & Haggblade, Steven & Minten, Bart & Rakotojaona, Mamy & Rakotovoavy, Frederick & Razafinimanana, Harivelle Sarindra, 2005. "Media proliferation and democratic transition in Africa: The case of Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1939-1957, November.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3168-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - Broadcast and Media Health Monitoring and Evaluation Education - Educational Technology and Distance Education Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Social Development - Children and Youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.