Urban Poor Perceptions of Violence and Exclusion in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Putzel, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: Accounting for the 'dark side' of social capital: reading Robert Putnam on democracy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 939-949.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsjeard Bouta & Georg Frerks & Ian Bannon, 2005. "Gender, Conflict, and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14873, June.
- World Bank, 2002. "Colombia : Social Safety Net Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15361, The World Bank.
- Aghajanian, Alia Jane, 2016. "Social capital and conflict: impact and implications," Economics PhD Theses 0116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Cathy McIlwaine & Caroline O. N. Moser, 2001. "Violence and social capital in urban poor communities: perspectives from Colombia and Guatemala," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 965-984.
- Silvey, Rachel & Elmhirst, Rebecca, 2003. "Engendering Social Capital: Women Workers and Rural-Urban Networks in Indonesia's Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 865-879, May.
- Linda Mayoux & Robert Chambers, 2005. "Reversing the paradigm: quantification, participatory methods and pro-poor impact assessment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 271-298.
- World Bank, 2011. "Violence in the City," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27454, The World Bank.
- Caroline Moser, 2001. "Insecurity and social protection-has the World Bank got it right?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 361-368.
- Moser, Caroline O.N. & McIlwaine, Cathy, 2006. "Latin American Urban Violence as a Development Concern: Towards a Framework for Violence Reduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 89-112, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConflict and Development - Post Conflict Reconstruction Health; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Governance - Youth and Governance Health Monitoring and Evaluation Social Development - Children and Youth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.