Afghanistan in Transition : Looking beyond 2014
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Small Area Estimation of Poverty in Rural Bhutan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12348, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Islamic Republic of Afghanistan; Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Program Engagement," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Gavrilova, Evelina, 2014. "Income and Livelihoods in the War in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 113-131.
- Aqib Aslam & Enrico Berkes & Martin Fukac & Jeta Menkulasi & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2014.
"Afghanistan: Balancing Social and Security Spending in the Context of a Shrinking Resource Envelope,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 31(2), pages 165-197, September.
- Aqib Aslam & Enrico G Berkes & Martin Fukac & Jeta Menkulasi & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2013. "Afghanistan; Balancing Social and Security Spending in the Context of Shrinking Resource Envelope," IMF Working Papers 13/133, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Banks and Banking Reform Governance - National Governance Economic Theory and Research Governance - Governance Indicators Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .