Recent Developments in the Theory of Involuntary Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Douglas Nelson, 2017.
"Fair Wages, Unemployment, and Technological Change in a Global Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 8, pages 205-235
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 451-469, December.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert G. Spiegelman & Kenneth J. Kline, 1995.
"Do bonus offers shorten unemployment insurance spells? results from the washington experiment,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 245-269.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert G. Spiegelman & Kenneth J. Kline, "undated". "Do Bonus Offers Shorten Unemployment Insurance Spells? Results from the Washington Experiment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles cjo19954, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "Returns to scale in a matching model of the labor market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 135-142, January.
- Chris Doucouliagos, 1997. "Unemployment and Workers' Control," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 151-179.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
- H. J. Holzer & S. Danziger, "undated". "Are Jobs Available for Disadvantaged Workers in Urban Areas?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1157-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Hassan Bougrine & Mario Seccareccia, 1999. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment: An analysis of the aggregate demand-side effects for postwar Canada," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-21.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bontemps, Christian & Robin, Jean-Marc & Berg, Gerard J. van den, 1998. "An empirical equilibrium job search model with continuously distributed heterogeneity of workers' opportunity costs of employment and firms productivities, and search on the job," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1999.
"Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labour Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 283-306, June.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1998. "Empirical Inference with Equilibrium Search Models of the Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; theories of unemployment; search; disequilibrium; implicit contracts; efficiency wage; and insider/outsider models;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:rdtiu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .