Vulnerability and Long-term Care in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrino, L.; & Nafilyan, V.; & AvendaÃ±o Pabon, M.;, 2019. "Should I Care or Should I Work? The Impact of Working in Older Age on Caregiving," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lyberaki, Antigone & Tinios, Platon, 2018.
"Long-term care, ageing and gender in the Greek crisis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
90299, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antigone Lyberaki & Platon Tinios, 2018. "Long-term Care, Ageing and Gender in the Greek crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 128, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Persefoni Zeri & Charalambos Tsekeris & Theodore Tsekeris, 2018. "Investigating the Macedonia Naming Dispute in the Twitter Era: Implications for the Greek Identity Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 127, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Korfhage, Thorben, 2019.
"Long-run consequences of informal elderly care and implications of public long-term care insurance,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
813, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Korfhage, T.;, 2019. "Long-run consequences of informal elderly care and implications of public long-term care insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thorben Korfhage, 2019. "Long-Run Consequences of Informal Elderly Care and Implications of Public Long-Term Care Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1051, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ludovico Carrino & Cristina Elisa Orso & Giacomo Pasini, 2018.
"Demand of long‐term care and benefit eligibility across European countries,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 1175-1188, August.
- Ludovico Carrino & Cristina Elisa Orso & Giacomo Pasini, 2015. "Demand of Long-Term Care and benefit eligibility across European countries," Working Papers 2015:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sprbok:978-3-319-68969-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.