Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2013.
"Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," CREATES Research Papers 2011-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2012. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 18084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P. Devereux & Federica Liberini, 2012.
"Taxes and the Location of Targets,"
1213, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," Memorandum 02/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Liberini, Federica, 2017. "Taxes and the Location of Targets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1135, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2010.
"Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: A search-based explanation,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-48.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Globalisation as a ‘good times’ phenomenon: a search-based explanation," Discussion Paper Series 2009_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2009.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2009. "Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: a search-based explanation," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Sauer, Beate, 2011. "A further view on current account, capital account and Target2 balances: Assessing the effect on capital structure and economic welfare," Working Papers in Economics 2011,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna & Morgunov, Vyacheslav & Trunin, Pavel, 2017. "Peculiarities of Exchange Rate Policy under the Floating Exchange Rate Regime in Developing Countries," Working Papers 031722, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199567096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.