Principles of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON, 2020. "The Acquisition Of Human Capital And Economic Growth: An International Survey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(2), pages 5-18.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Warburton, C.E.S., 2020. "Pedagogical Ethics And Economic Growth," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(2), pages 19-34.
- Matthew Clarke, 2005. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2005-22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bouton, L. & Sumlinski, M.A., 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries. Statistics for 1970-1998," Papers 41, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010. "Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώρευση Κεφαλαίου και Τεχνολογική Μεταβολή στη Μακρά Περίοδο [Critical Exposition ," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Park & D. Checchi & E. Colombatto & E. Amann, 2001. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 316-329, October.
- Lawn, Philip & Clarke, Matthew, 2010. "The end of economic growth? A contracting threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2213-2223, September.
- Purohit, Brijesh C., 2008. "Health and human development at sub-state level in India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2248-2260, December.
- Scott Solberg & David Hale & Juan Benavides, 2003. "Natural Disaster Management and the Road Network in Ecuador: Policy Issues and Recommendations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 39838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matthew Clarke, 2010. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," Working Papers id:2612, eSocialSciences.
- Lawrence Bouton & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-1998," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 13986.
- Dragomir Laurentiu & Barbu Mihail Catalin & Ciobanu George, 2008. "The Correlation Between Research & Development And The Economic Growth In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 294-299, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198776147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Economics Book Marketing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.