Universal Banking: International Comparisons and Theoretical Perspectives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Lozano-Vivas, Ana, 2002.
"Organizational Form and Expense Preference: Spanish Experience,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 135-150, April.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Ana Lozano, 1999. "Organizational Form and Expense Preference: Spanish Experience," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-068, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Chung-Hua Shen, 2005. "Cost efficiency and banking performances in a partial universal banking system: application of the panel smooth threshold model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 993-1009.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, et al, 2001.
"The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 101-120, February.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas & C. A. Knox Lovell & Iftekhar Hasan, 1999. "The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-064, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Carlos Arriaga & Luis Miranda, 2009. "Risk and Efficiency in Credit Concession: A Case Study in Portugal," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 307-326.
- Yoo, Y. Emilie, 2013. "Financial regulation and supervision across business lines in the United States: Financial holding companies post Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act," IMFS Working Paper Series 76, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Edgardo Barandiarán, 2000. "Chile Después del Peso: Viviendo con el Dólar," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(110), pages 241-267.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri, July.
- E.P. Davis, 1998. "Pension Fund Reform and European Financial Markets," FMG Special Papers sp107, Financial Markets Group.
- Sebastian Bruck & Laixiang Sun, 2008. "Dream of the red financial supermarket: the gradual emergence of integrated financial services provision in China in the 21st century," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 385-405.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Huang, Ai-Hua, 2003. "Are performances of banks and firms linked? And if so, why?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 397-414, June.
- Alfred Slager, 2005. "Internationalization of Banks: Strategic Patterns and Performance," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:1167-1178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sayuri Shirai, 2001. "Searching for New Regulatory Frameworks for the Intermediate Financial Structure in Post-Crisis Asia," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mitchell Larson & Gerhard Schnyder & Gerarda Westerhuis & John Wilson, 2011. "Strategic responses to global challenges: The case of European banking, 1973-2000," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 40-62.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2004. "Testing the Three Roles of Equity Markets in Developing Countries: The Case of China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1467-1486, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198775058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.