Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 120, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, II
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2005. "Risiken im Lebenszyklus: Theorie und Evidenz," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(4), pages 449-469, November.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2013.
"Funding self-employment -- the role of consumer credit,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1741-1749, May.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Funding Self-Employment - The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 0007, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Funding Self-Employment – The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 005, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Kneiding, Christoph & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," IZA Discussion Papers 6093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1179, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Contradictions of Export-led Growth," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_119, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780197263020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .